OHAUS Explorer Scales
The OHAUS Explorer® Series has risen to the next level of ingenuity— expanding on its modern features & design to offer unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance balances unlike any other on the market.
Standard Features Include:
- Intelligent Performance—All Explorers have newly optimized linearity and repeatability specifications and enhanced vibration filtering for better balance stability. All models also come standard with AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration. 3×3 filtering setup ensures fast and stable weighing results. These combined enhancements improve accuracy, efficiency, and throughput.
- Intuitive Operation—A large colour touch-screen display, icon-driven application software that features 14 unique application modes, and a 3 level adjustable angle display make Explorer the easiest to use, most advanced balance in its class today.
- Ingenious Design—The base and display separate for maximum flexibility in any work area. Draft shield models isolate the weighing chamber to enhance stability and speed results while offering maximum accessibility through the flip-top and expansive side doors. Handsfree entry is available with optional automated side doors.
- Practical Features—Explorer has four user-programmable touch free sensors to minimize cross contamination and wear and tear normally associated with repeatedly touching the balance. The Explorer EX…M Models have been designed and verified to meet or exceed the Class I and II accuracy requirements in accordance with EC Directives and EN45501.
With stabilization times up to 50% faster and superior shock protection, Explorer delivers fast, accurate, and reliable results.
• Fast stabilization time
—Improves operational efficiency
• Optimized linearity and repeatability specifications
—Provides accurate and repeatable results
• Optimized vibration filtering
—Provides balance stability in unstable environments
• Superior Shock, Spill and Splash Resistance
—2-D Protection guards balance against disruptions in service due to shock or sudden movements. IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris, humidity and accidental spills and splashes.*