Adventurer Precision Scales
It’s about the journey — and the destination: your lab.
Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, ingenious draftshield, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class.
Standard Features Include:
- Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results—This trio of characteristics ensures the most important aspects of routine laboratory weighing are covered: accurate results, achieved quickly, that you can count on.
- Colour Touchscreen & Connectivity Options Power a Modern Weighing Experience— The wide viewing angle colour touchscreen offers quick access to all of Adventurer’s applications. Dual USB ports and the ability to store GLP/GMP information assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
- Space-saving Draft shield Improves User Experience and Accessibility — The two piece, top-mounted draft shield doors open wide on both sides, providing ample room for sample placement, and also reduce the footprint of the draft shield in the rear of the balance when open.
Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results in Routine Weighing TasksWeighing Performance
• Delivers stable and reliable weighing results for routine weighing tasksStabilization Time
• Adventurer’s fast stabilization time improves productivity in the laboratoryCalibration
• AutoCal™ — Selected models feature OHAUS’ automatic internal calibration system that performs routine maintenance by calibrating the balance daily.
• External Calibration — Traditional calibration in which the operator manually calibrates the balance with their choice of calibration weight value to ensure accuracy available on every model.Colour Touchscreen Offers Easy and Fast Operation of Adventurer’s Applications
• Operate and access Adventurer’s nine application modes and abundant features that eliminate the need to do several manual calculations through the modern colour touchscreen
• Operators can wear laboratory gloves while utilizing the touchscreen, eliminating the inconvenience and hazards associated with constantly putting on and removing gloves
• In addition to the touchscreen, Adventurer also has six mechanical keys that provide tactile feedback and allow the operator to perform repetitive operations such as tare, zero, calibration, and print
Equipped with the Connectivity and Functional Features Required in LaboratoriesDual USB Ports
• A front USB host port is easily accessible and makes it simple to load data from the balance on to a flash drive without having to reach around to the back or move the balance
• A second USB device is located at the rear of the balance that can be used to connect the balance to a PC
• The connectivity options help meets traceability requirements in traditional installationsReal Time Clock with GLP/GMP Data
• A real-time clock function keeps accurate time even during power loss and the GLP data capability has the ability to record Sample name, Project names and Balance ID’s to help meet traceability and compliance requirementsBalance Profiles
• The cloning feature allows you to save user and application settings to a USB flash drive which can be easily used to configure additional Adventurer balancesBelow Minimum Sample Weight Indication
• When using the minimum weight feature, the display clearly indicates that your current sample weight is below your defined minimum limit. Simply increase your sample weight to assure that your results are up to your standardsSpace-saving Draft shield Designed to Improve User Experience and Accessibility
• Draft shield doors are constructed of two glass panels, reducing the space required on the lab bench when the doors are open
• Wide door entry provides unobstructed access and allows larger weighing vessels to be easily placed on the pan, reducing the chance of accidental spillage
• Easy to keep clean in order to ensure a safe workspace by minimizing contamination