Adventurer Analytical and Precision Balances
It's about the journey — and the destination: your lab.Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, ingenious draftshield, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class.
Standard Features Include:• Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results—This trio of characteristics ensures the most important aspects of routine laboratory weighing are covered: accurate results, achieved quickly, that you can count on.
• Color Touchscreen & Connectivity Options Power a Modern Weighing Experience— The wide viewing angle color touchscreen offers quick access to all of Adventurer's applications. Dual USB ports and the ability to store GLP/GMP information assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
• Space-saving Draftshield Improves User Experience and Accessibility — The two piece, top-mounted draftshield doors open wide on both sides, providing ample room for sample placement, and also reduce the footprint of the draftshield in the rear of the balance when open.\
Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results in Routine Weighing Tasks
Weighing Performance• Delivers stable and reliable weighing results for routine weighing tasks Stabilization Time
• Adventurer's fast stabilization time improves productivity in the laboratory Calibration
• AutoCal™ — Selected models feature OHAUS' automatic internal calibration system that performs routine maintenance by calibrating the balance daily.
• External Calibration — Traditional calibration in which the operator manually calibrates the balance with their choice of calibration weight value to ensure accuracy available on every model.
Color Touchscreen Offers Easy and Fast Operation of Adventurer's Applications
• Operate and access Adventurer's nine application modes and abundant features that eliminate the need to do several manual calculations through the modern color touchscreen
• Operators can wear laboratory gloves while utilizing the touchscreen, eliminating the inconvenience and hazards associated with constantly putting on and removing gloves
• In addition to the touchscreen, Adventurer also has six mechanical keys that provide tactile feedback and allow the operator to perform repetitive operations such as tare, zero, calibration, and print